mutiso menezes international is principally owned and managed by Kenyans, with a large and highly skilled professional and technical staff, based mainly in Nairobi.
Through its active overseas and local associations and strong working relationships with other independent professional consultants, MMI is able to provide, at short notice, any requisite additional capacity and expertise to offer a wide range of multi-disciplinary services, in the following fields:-
- National and regional planning
- Rural and urban planning and development
- Land use planning
- Sectoral planning
- Environmental Impact assessment studies
- Tourism and Wildlife
- Site selection
- Feasibility and pre-investment studies
- Preparation for master development plans
- Project definition, appraisal and evaluation
- Architectural design
- Project implementation and commissioning, including: Site investigation, Building surveys, Environmental Protection, Landscaping, Energy conservation, Acoustic design, Interior and furniture design, renovation, restoration works, project management.
The firm has a widely known reputation for its professional integrity and the production of planning, and design solutions of high quality. This reputation is much cherished and maintained in the interest of the clients and the projects.